Digital Copyright Millenium Act (DMCA)
DownJams respects the rights of copyright holders and ensures that copyrighted content is not improperly used or distributed on our website. We take proactive measures to prevent copyright infringement.
DMCA Notices for Administrators
If you are a copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on their behalf and believe that copyrighted material has been uploaded to DownJams without your authorization, please follow the procedure below:
Filing a DMCA Notice
- Send a written DMCA Notice to our designated DMCA agent at [[email protected]]. Your DMCA Notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you believe have been infringed.
- A description of the material on our website that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed or disabled.
- Sufficient information to identify the location of the alleged infringing content, such as the URL or web address.
- Contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Action on Receipt of a Valid DMCA Notice
Upon receiving a valid DMCA Notice, we will take appropriate actions to address the alleged copyright infringement, including prompt removal or disabling access to the infringing material.
DownJams reserves the right to make changes to this DMCA Notice page as necessary to comply with legal requirements or improve its functionality.